EQUESTRIAN ATHLETE CAMP
Four days of equestrian mental coaching, strength and conditioning, athlete nutrition, and frame-by-frame video analysis.
Former US Equestrian Team Coach Daniel Stewart is changing the culture of riding by offering equestrian-athlete training camps to riders of all ages, levels, and disciplines. All training camps last four-days and are non-mounted so you can focus on you own mental and physical training. This camp includes:
- Three nights onsite accommodations
- All meals in the dining center
- Daily training sessions in the strength/conditioning center
- The following daily workshops:
- Equestrian Mental Coaching - Daily workshops building confidence, courage, resiliency, and willpower
- Rider Strength & Conditioning - Daily workshops, workouts, bootcamps, and circuits in the gym
- Frame-by-Frame Video Analysis - Biomechanic analysis of the flat/jumping position with your videos from home
- Elite Athlete Nutrition - Daily workshops focusing on how to create the best diet to fuel your body
Tuition for the four-day camp is $1,250.
Members of the USEA, USPC, and USHJA receive a $255 scholarship
PLEASE READ ALL COMMENTS IN FLYER BEFORE PAYING YOUR TUITION FEE. Flyer can be found under the map, by clicking Download Flyer.