*****6/4/2020 DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING RESPONSE AND ONLY BEING ABLE TO ACCEPT A LIMITED NUMBER OF ENTRIES, THIS SHOW HAS HAD TO CLOSE EARLY, AND CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT ANY ADDITIONAL ENTRIES. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING, AND WATCH FOR ADDITIONAL SHOWS THIS YEAR.
AT THIS TIME WE ARE CURRENTLY PLANNING ON RUNNING THE JUNE MINI TRIALS. IF WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RUN, FULL REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ENTERING
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and to keep everyone as safe as possible, Stone Gate Farm has developed NEW protocols for those coming to the farm. Please read before the current protocols and them so that we can continue to offer competitions at the farm.
- All farm business will be done electronically to reduce the person to person contact including the following:
* On-line entry ONLY
* 2020 release form (updated release form is coming soon)
* USEF Release form
- The release form and the coggins only must be submitted ONCE for the season unless the coggins expires, then the new coggins will have to be uploaded
- Entries will be limited and are scheduled in such a way as to have as few people on the premises as possible.
- Numbers will be assigned but NOT provided. Please make your own number.
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced
- riders will be limited to THREE people to come with them
- Take your temperature before leaving home. If it is above 99.5, stay home please
- Anyone who is sick or who has been exposed to anyone who has been sick stay at home.
- Do NOT park your trailer too close together.
- Avoid touching any surfaces unnecessarily.
- PLEASE bring your own hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes. Wipe down the surface of anything that you may touch before and after touching it
- The Porta Jon with hand sanitizer will be available and will be disinfected regularly. Again, please wiped down before and after use.
- Face masks are recommended
The Mini Trials is a low key competition that is a great introduction to Eventing for both horses and riders. It is a ONE day competition where all riders will do cross country immediately after show jumping. divisions will run low to high
There is cross country schooling the day before the competition from 11:00 - 4:00 or by appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: We are offering an "early bird" discount. Entries must be received by May 19th to receive the discount. You must click the 'early bird' button under the 'other fees' to get the discount. Entries after that time and until closing date are not eligible for the discount. Entries after closing date will ONLY be accepted if there is space available and charged a $25 late fee will be assessed. Please check with the secretary for availability.via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Stalls must be stripped and will be checked after the show. Any stalls that are not stripped or paid the $10 cleaning service, will be billed $25 via PayPal
ALL COMMUNICATION MUST BE with PENNE VIA E-MAIL email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE FACEBOOK MESSAGES, TEXTS, OR E-MAIL TO JACKIE