AT THIS TIME WE ARE CURRENTLY PLANNING ON RUNNING THE JUNE MINI TRIALS. IF WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RUN, FULL REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ENTERING
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and to keep everyone as safe as possible, Hackamore Farm has developed NEW protocols for those coming to the farm. Please read the current protocols and adhere to them so that we can continue to offer competitions at the farm.
- All farm business will be done electronically to reduce the person to person contact including the following:
* On-line entries
* 2020 release form
- The release form and the coggins only must be submitted ONCE for the season unless the coggins expires, then the new coggins will have to be uploaded
- Entries will be limited and are scheduled in such a way as to have as few people on the premises as possible.
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced
- riders will be limited to THREE people to come with them
- Take your temperature before leaving home. If it is above 99.5°, stay home please
- Anyone who is sick or who has been exposed to anyone who has been sick, stay at home.
- Do NOT park your trailer too close together.
- Avoid touching any surfaces unnecessarily.
- PLEASE bring your own hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes. Wipe down the surface of anything that you may touch before and after touching it
- The Porta Jon with hand sanitizer will be available and will be disinfected regularly. Again, please wipe down before and after use.
- Face masks are recommended
The Mini Trials is a low key competition that is a great introduction to Eventing for both horses and riders. It is a ONE day competition where all riders will do cross country immediately after show jumping. divisions will run low to high
There is cross country schooling the day before the competition from 10:00 - 4:00 or by appointment on Thurs & Fri before.