2019 USDF Intro Test A
2019 USDF Introductory Level Test A
2019 USDF Intro Test B
2019 USDF Introductory Level Test B
2019 USDF Intro Test C
2019 USDF Introductory Level Test C
2019 USEF Training Level Test 1
2019 USEF Training Level Test 1
2019 USEF Training Level Test 2
2019 USEF Training Level Test 2
2019 USEF Training Level Test 3
2019 USEF Training Level Test 3
USEF First Level Percentage Class
2019 USEF First Level Test of Choice
USEF Second-Fourth Level Percentage Class
2019 USEF Second-Fourth Level Test of Choice
2019 NWHA Gaited Percentage Class
2019 NWHA Gaited Test of Choice
2017 WDAA Intro-Basic Percentage Class
2017 WDAA Intro- Basic Test of Choice
2017 WDAA Level 1-4 Percentage Class
2017 WDAA Level 1-Level 4/Freestyle Test of Choice
2018 USEA Eventing Percentage Class
2018 USEA Eventing Dressage Test of Choice
Greenie Combined Test
2019 USDF Introductory Test A
Starter Combined Test
2019 USDF Introductory Test B
Beginner Novice Combined Test
2018 USEA Beginner Novice Test A
Novice Combined Test
2018 USEA Novice Test A
Training Combined Test
2018 USEA Training Test A
Preliminary Combined Test
2018 USEA Preliminary Test A
Friday March 27 Schooling Jump Round Crossrails
Friday March 27 Schooling Jump Round 2'
Friday March 27 Schooling Jump Round 2' 3"
Friday March 27 Schooling Jump Round 2' 7"
Friday March 27 Schooling Jump Round 2' 11"
Friday March 27 Schooling Jump Round 3' 3"
Friday March 27 Schooling Jump Round 3' 7"
RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS
The undersigned Exhibitor and any signing parent or guardian hereby (1) agrees to release the management of this show, their officers, directors, employees, members or agents, and the owners or managers of the grounds where this event is held, from any loss, damage, liability or injury arising out of or resulting from this show or Exhibitors participation or entry therein; (2) agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend; US EQUESTRIAN FEDERATION (USEF), THE MID-SOUTH EVENTING AND DRESSAGE ASSOCIATION (MSEDA), KENTUCKY DRESSAGE ASSOCIATION (KDA), CENTRAL KENTUCKY RIDING FOR HOPE, INC., the organizers, facility owner, and the management of this show from and against any and all claims for loss, damage, liability or injury, however caused, resulting directly or indirectly from Exhibitor’s entry or participation in this show or from acts or omissions of Exhibitor's or Exhibitor's agents; and (3) acknowledges that activities with and around horses and horse shows involve inherent risks which are understood by the persons signing and are expressly assumed. In the event of injury to Exhibitor or to Exhibitor's animals, permission is hereby granted to management for emergency treatment.
Every entry at the competition shall constitute an agreement and affirmation that all participants (which include, without limitation, the owner, lessee, trainer, manager, agent, coach, driver, rider, handler, and the horse), for themselves, their principals, representatives, employees and agents: (1) shall be subject to the constitution and rules of the US EQUESTRIAN FEDERATION (USEF) and the local rules of the competition; (2) represent that every horse and rider is eligible as entered; (3) agree to be bound by the constitutions and rules of the USEF and of the competition; and will accept as final the decisions of the hearing committee on any question arising under said rules, and agree to hold the competition, the USEF, MSEDA, KDA, CKRH, Inc., their officials, directors and employees harmless for any action taken; (4) agree that as a condition of and in consideration of acceptance of entry, they authorize the competition management to market, transfer, assign or otherwise make use of any photographs, likeness, films, broadcasts, cablecasts, audiotapes or videotapes taken of the horse(s) and participant(s) while on the grounds, incident to, or in transit between the stabling facility and the event site, in any way they see fit for the promotion, coverage or benefit of the event, sport, or the USEF, MSEDA, KDA, CKRH, Inc., without compensation to any of them, so long as the use neither jeopardizes amateur status nor endorses a specific product or service, and hereby expressly and irrevocably waive and release any rights in connection with such use, including any claim to invasion of privacy, right of publicity, or to misappropriation; and (5) agree that they participate voluntarily in the competition fully aware that horse sports and the competition involve inherent dangerous risk and serious injury or death, and by participating they expressly assume any and all risks of injury or loss, and they agree to indemnify and hold harmless the USEF, MSEDA, KDA, CKRH, Inc., the connection with the competition, whether or not such claim, injury, or loss resulted, directly or indirectly from negligent acts or omissions of said officials, directors, employees, or agents of the USEF, MSEDA, KDA, CKRH, Inc., or competition.
By my signature below, I/we acknowledge that I/we have read and agree to the conditions as stated above and to the terms and conditions as set forth in the competition Prize List.
LATE ENTRY FEE - $20, Incomplete Entries on closing date are considered LATE and will be assessed late fee
CHANGE FEE -Before Closing Date no charge and must be emailed to Secretary email@example.com. After closing, at discretion of Secretary and $20 per competitor.
REFUNDS - Before Closing Date, less $20 office fee. After Closing Date, no refund.
Organizer/Secretary Contact Information
Organizer / Secretary Cyndi Greathouse - firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Status will be updated periodically on www.paulfrazershow.org.
All entries ONLINE only. If you have submitted an entry through Blue Horse Entries in the past, just update your information and you are ready to begin your entry. If you are new to Blue Horse Entries, you will first need to create a rider account. If you are a parent/guardian for a rider under 18, you will need to create an account for yourself, and add your rider to your account. It's fast and simple! If you need any assistance submitting online entry, email email@example.com.
RIDE TIMES: Will be posted on WEDNESDAY, March 25 on www.paulfrazershow.org. No times will be given over the phone.
FRIDAY SCHOOLING JUMP ROUNDS:
Pre-registered riders will be listed. Ride times are projected with the Crossrails division starting at Noon and building up. Division will start directly after completion of the previous with a reset. Order of go is first come/first ride basis.
STADIUM JUMPING PRACTICE ROUNDS FRIDAY, MARCH 27
Noon - 12:30 Crossrails
12:30 - 1:10 Greenie 2’
1:15 - 1:50 Starter 2’3”
2:00 - 2:30 Beginner Novice 2’7”
2:40 - 3:00 Novice 2’11”
3:10 - 3:30 Training 3’3”
3:40 - 4:00 Preliminary 3’7”
Ride times are PROJECTED with the Crossrails division starting at Noon and building up. Divisions will start directly after completion of the previous with a reset.
Jumping practice rounds are open to the public. Order of go is first come/first ride basis. $15 fee may be paid online with entry or at the show office with cash. Medical armband required. Everyone must sign in at show office for number.
Please indicate who you would like to stable next to (team, coach, friends, etc) when entering in the Notes section on Blue Horse Entries as stalls will not be changed once stall assignments have been made.
STALL FEE - $40 per stall for Friday, March 29
TRAILERING IN FEE - $30 per horse charged by Kentucky Horse Park
EARLY ARRIVAL / LAYOVER STALL FEE - $50 per stall/night Layover for Saturday Night, March 30, and/or arrival prior to 8 am on Friday, March 29
TACK STALL - $40 per day, indicate number needed when entering
UTILITY FEE - $2 per stall, required for those horses arriving Friday night
NON-COMPETING HORSE FEE - $40, includes stall f
Hay, Grain, Shavings Information
BEDDING, HAY AND FEED: Dever Show Services (859) 233-9702. Contact at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
Dever Show Services (859) 233-9702
COGGINS: Required to enter Kentucky Horse Park and must be uploaded to entry. Must have valid proof of a negative Coggins test within 12 months of the competition date.
HELMETS: ASTM/SEI Approved Helmets required when mounted.
RIDER ATTIRE: Informal Attire per MSEDA Rules Required for Combined Test Divisions up to Training Level and Dressage classes up to First Level. Formal Attire is required for the Preliminary Combined Test Division and Dressage classes at the Second through Fourth Level. In case of cold/rain, appropriate clothing may be added.
APPROVED MEDICAL ARMBANDS/Bracelets RequireD FOR JUMPING: USEA Medical Armbands or Medical Bracelets required to enter stadium jumping ring. (http://www.useventing.com/resources/files/docs/c-f-1004-USEAMedicalCards.pdf)
Available during show hours.
Please list your test of choice for percentage classes under Special Comments Section when finalizing entry.
Please list your T.I.P. numbers Special Comments Section when finalizing entry.
T.I.P. High point awards provided for selected divisions and classes.
JOCKEY CLUB T.I.P. HIGH POINT THOROUGHBRED AWARD - ribbon and $50 purse to Thoroughbred with the lowest Combined Test Score per Division
THE JOCKEY CLUB T.I.P. HIGH POINT DRESSAGE THOROUGHBRED AWARD - ribbon and $50 purse to Thoroughbred with the highest Dressage Score per Dressage Class
T.I.P. numbers required at time of entry. T.I.P. High point awards provided for selected divisions and classes. Info and eligibiliy: www.tjctip.com.
Parking/Traffic Information - Kentucky Horse Park
a. NO PARKING is permitted in the stabling areas, arenas, on the grass or in other designated NO
PARKING areas. In particular, do not block muck pits. This will be enforced. Violators will be ticketed and towed.
b. Exhibitors should park their empty trailers and horse vans in the marked areas in the main Kentucky
Horse Park parking lot or other designated lot as assigned. Loading and unloading of vehicles in the stabling/show area is permitted.
c. Exhibitors not requiring stabling who are showing out of their trailers should park in the grass lot adjacent to Steeplechase Barn when available. Show management may make arrangements for additional space if needed.
d. No camping is permitted in any of the barn or arena areas. Trailers and RVs requiring this service should make reservations with the Kentucky Horse Park Campground.
e. Horses and carriages have the right of way on all roads and paths.
f. The speed limit on most roads is 15 mph. The speed limit in the barn areas and campground is 10 mph. This is enforced by the Kentucky Horse Park Police.
g. Hall of Champions Road is closed to all event traffic, including horses, golf carts, mopeds, and bicycles. No event traffic should enter the main visitor area of the park.
h. All drivers of any vehicles on the Park must be at least 16 years-of-age and have a valid driver’s license. This includes golf carts, scooters, mopeds, etc.
i. State law requires competitors bringing private golf carts, rural terrain vehicles, or similar forms on transportation on park grounds must purchase a $25/event or $50/season Golf Cart License through the Campground Store or Dever Inc. Vehicles not in compliance may be towed at owner’s expense.
j. The Kentucky Horse Park reserves the right to revoke golf cart privileges from any exhibitor for violations or abuse.
Volunteer Coordinator - Nancy Herring firstname.lastname@example.org
KENTUCKY HORSE PARK INFORMATION
1. PARKING - Passes may be obtained from the Parking Booth or Visitor Information Center upon entry. $5.00 fee assessed for each parking pass per event. All trailers must park in approved lot. NO PARKING is allowed in the barn area. Trailers should be dropped in the main Kentucky Horse Park parking lot and NOT in the stabling area.
2. CAMPING- Must go to campground for all camping, unless event has made separate arrangements with KHP Special Events. NO CAMPING ALLOWED IN BARN AREA AT ANY TIME! CAMPING- We now accept reservations. Please call 888/4KY-PARK (888/459-7275) or reserve on-line at www.parks.ky.gov. Groups of 20 or more, please call 859/259-4257 or 800/370-6416. Check-out time is at noon. Violators will be towed.
3. GOLF CARTS/ MOPEDS ETC. - A privilege-not a right- extended to show participants. Must be at least 16 years of age with valid driver’s license. Not allowed in the Tourist/Visitor areas of the Park. A Golf Cart License is required for all private golf-carts and can be obtained for $25/event or $50/season from the golf cart vendor office. NO ALL TERRAIN (4-wheeler, 3-wheeler, dirt bikes over 50 cc’s) VEHICLES ARE ALLOWED ON HORSE SHOW GROUNDS!
4. DOGS- Must be on a leash (not to exceed 6 feet in length) or suitably restrained in a tack stall/cage etc. Loose animals/ animals left in vehicles in distress, etc. can and will be removed from the grounds at the owner’s expense.
5. HORSES AND HORSE DRAWN VEHICLES / STABLING – Horse and carriages have the right-of-way at all times. Competitors must comply with contracted ship-in and ship-out dates. All competitors must ship-out by 8:00 am the day after the competition unless layover stabling permission has been granted.
6. EXHIBITOR PROBLEMS/SPECIAL REQUESTS-All non-emergency problems or special requests must be relayed through show management to ensure prompt attention.
7. PACKAGES/DELIVERIES- The Park is not responsible for any deliveries to an event or event participant. Receiving party must be present when delivery is expected. Park mail service personnel will try to assist if conditions allow, however, any delivery/package may be refused and/or returned to sender, etc at any time without notification. The park charges shipping and handling charges for any package received on park grounds. Refer to the freight handling fee schedule.
8. PARK ADMISSION- Reduced Park admission is available to event participants and must be obtained at the Visitor Information Center. Proof of event participation may be required at time/point of sale.
9. FIRE CODES – As of May 15, 2006, The Kentucky Horse Park will not allow the following inside of barns or tents, which will be enforced by the Fire Marshall:
a. any 2-wire appliances
b. any 2-wire extension cords
c. light duty cords for indoor use
d. any 3-way adaptors unless specifically made for outdoors
e. any adaptors without 3-wire connections
f. any cut or damaged cords
a. The Kentucky Horse Park Campground accepts reservations. Exhibitors should call Reserve America at 1-888-4KY-PARK (888-459-7275) or make reservations online at www.parks.ky.gov.
b. Exhibitors also have the option of staying in the Kentucky Horse Park Walnut Grove. This is a small campground located near the covered arena on the show grounds. Availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Upon arrival, exhibitors will need to check-in and make payments at the Kentucky Horse Park Campground. Occasionally Walnut Grove is not available due to conflicting events.
c. No camping is allowed in the stabling area, around the show rings, covered arena, or any other non-designated area.
d. Showers are available on grounds in the restrooms located next to the horse show office.
In compliance with the State of Kentucky Fire Code, the Kentucky Horse Park does NOT allow any of the following in stalls, barns or tents:
● any 2-prong plug appliances
● any 2-prong plug extension cords
● light duty cords for indoor use
● any 3-way adaptors unless specifically made for outdoors
● any adaptors without 3-prong connections
Paddocks are available for rental through Dever Inc. at 859-233-9702.
a. The Kentucky Horse Park will clean all stalls prior to said event arrival and upon departure.
b. All muck generated during event must be placed in marked muck bins. Muck should NOT be placed in the barns, at the ends of the barns, or in any other non-designated area. Competitors who fail to adhere to marked muck dumping areas may be asked to leave park grounds.
a. Feed and hay can be pre-ordered through Dever Inc. at 859-233-9702. Exhibitors should contact Dever Inc. at least 24 hours prior to their arrival.
b. Exhibitors may also bring their own feed and hay.
c. No outside supplier may bring bulk feed or hay onto park ground for resale.
d. A tack shop is available on grounds for purchase of basic supplies.
a. All horses entering Kentucky Horse Park grounds must have valid proof of negative Coggins test (within 12 months). A 30 day certificate of veterinary inspection is required for all horses arriving from outside the state of Kentucky. All horses considered Kentucky based must have a certificate of veterinary inspection dated within 12 months. Horses who fail to arrive with appropriate paperwork will not be allowed to unload on park grounds.
b. The Kentucky Horse Park requires all horses/ponies/mules be treated in a humane manner in accordance with various state and local humane society guidelines. Show management is expected to enforce fair and human treatment for all horses participating in an event at the park.
a. Dogs are allowed on the show grounds.
b. All dogs must be on a leash (not to exceed 6 ft. in length) and under control of handler at all times or suitably restrained in a tack stall, etc. Local animal authorities will remove loose dogs at the owner’s expense.
c. Dogs in distress left in cars, trailers, etc., will be removed at the owner’s expense.
d. No dogs are allowed in any indoor facility at the KHP such as the Alltech Arena, Club Lounge, Hospitality Rooms, Exhibit Halls, etc.
a. The ability to have a golf cart is a privilege, not a right.
b. Exhibitors wishing to bring their own private golf carts or similar vehicle onto Kentucky Horse Park property must purchase a Golf Cart License. This license can be obtained at the Golf Cart Vendor Office for $50/season.
c. All drivers must be at least 16 years-of-age with a valid driver’s license.
d. Golf carts are strictly forbidden in all tourist areas of the park.
e. Golf carts must obey all traffic laws and posted speed limits.
f. Golf carts can be rented through Dever Inc. at 859-233-9702.
g. The Kentucky Horse Park does not allow four-wheelers, three-wheels or dirt bikes over 50 cc on park property.
h. John Deere Gators, mules or similar rural rate vehicles are accepted.
REGULATIONS PERTAINING TO GOLF CARTS / ATVs / MOTOR VEHICLES
1. PRIVATELY OWNED GOLF CARTS A Kentucky Horse Park Golf Cart User License Decal must be purchased to operate the golf cart within the Kentucky Horse Park. (Must have a valid driver’s license), THE LICENSE COSTS $50.00 FOR THE SEASON 2. ATVs / 4 WHEELERS / 3 WHEELERS / DIRT BIKES Off-road type motorcycles are not permitted anywhere on the Kentucky Horse Park (STRICTLY ENFORCED). EXEMPT VEHICLES ARE KHP LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIRE & MEDICAL PERSONNEL
3. Golf cart license can be purchased at the CAMPGROUND STORE and DEVER INC. 4. KENTUCKY STATUTES pertaining to operation of vehicle The operator of any motor vehicle (electric, gas, diesel) must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid operator’s license.
● KRS 186.620 Unlawful to drive or permit another to drive without a license. (per Fayette County District Court / *minimum fine $159, includes $135.50 mandatory court cost )
● KRS: 189.040 (front lights) & KRS: 189.050 (rear lights) AFTER DARK (Night-low light) the vehicle must have a working headlight and tail light.