Training Open (TO)
Training Rider (TR)
Novice Open (NO)
Novice Rider (NR)
Beg Nov Open (BNO)
Beg Nov Rider (BNR)
Starter Open (SO)
Starter Rider (SR)
Very Green Open (VGO)
Very Green Rider (VGR)
Intro Open (IO)
Intro Rider (IR)
Sat 8/10: 11a-3p XC Schooling (Competitor)
Sat 8/10: 11a-3p XC Schooling (Non Competitor)
Test of Choice. NOTE: Include test level in entry comments.
**RRHPC respectfully requests that competitors read & understand the refund policies. Please note that events such as these require many costs to be fronted by the Pony Club, a non-profit youth organization. Our club depends on this fundraiser for its existence & fronting these costs without profit would result in the inability to maintain the event grounds and the RRHPC mini trial in the future. Help us keep eventing in our area by respecting these policies.**
1. Up until closing date of July 23, refund will be given upon cancellation of entry minus a $20 admin fee
2. NO refunds will be given after July 23 unless a letter from a veterinarian is given & verified by RRHPC. In the case of a veterinarian letter, refund will be given minus a $20 admin fee.
3. On-site stabling is limited to the first 48 paid. Off-site stabling within 10 miles will be found for those paid after on-site is filled. If competitor does not wish to be off-site, a refund for stabling only will be given. Refunds for event entry will be given only if no-off-site stabling can be found within 10 miles AND the competitor is traveling over a distance greater than 50 miles.
4. In the extremely unlikely event that the event is cancelled due to no fault of the club (ie. dangerous weather or natural disaster) refunds will not be given. This is due to the fact that up front costs and regular maintenance of the grounds is necessary and a missed year of this fundraiser would mean the inability to maintain our grounds and would, therefore, close our doors. Help us to keep eventing going in our area by understanding the need to have this policy. This has never happened in the history of our event.
5. Substituting a horse and/or rider in the same division is allowed. Substituting a horse and/or rider in a different division may cause a difference in entry fee and/or times and will be addressed on a case by case basis if room in the other division allows.
Organizer/Secretary Contact Information
General: Lynne Donnelly
Changes to entry:
Check website Thursday before show.
On-site stabling is limited to the first 48 paid.
Off-site stabling within 10 miles will be found for those paid after on-site is filled. If competitor does not wish to be off-site, a refund for stabling only will be given.
Refunds for event entry will be given only if no-off-site stabling can be found within 10 miles AND the competitor is traveling over a distance greater than 50 miles.
Hay, Grain, Shavings Information
Entrants must bring own shavings.
Grain should be in secure, animal-proof containers due to abundant wildlife in the area.
Concession stand will be available the day of the event.
Address is Hunter Trail Rd., Laughlintown, PA
FROM PA TURNPIKE:
Exit PA turnpike (I-76) at exit #91 in Donegal. Go left off of toll gate onto Rt. 31, past McDonald's & BP, turn left onto Rt. 711 by the Day's Inn. Go north on Rt. 711 to Ligonier. At the traffic light turn right onto Rt. 30 east. Travel approx. 2 miles, turn right on 381 towards Linn Run State Park.
Travel 1/2 mile over the one lane bridge, look for signs.
The facility will be the second left after the bridge (dirt driveway between the post & rail fence).
Ample parking is provided at our grounds.